Let us  know how you  do  going thru  customs.

At 08:22 AM 10/14/2004, Don wrote:

I understand that people are sailing through customs in Toronto at warp
speed...which is great as I'm going through there in the morning and I
really hate paperwork.  :)

Folks may want to check with their cellular carrier to make sure they have
coverage in Canada and what any applicable roaming fees may be.

Don in DC...