RE: very low end i5 performance

fixed

It would seem to me your interactive CPW changed a great deal.  20 to 30
translates to a 50 percent improvement, which is significant.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
Roomstore Furniture Company
(804) 784-7600 extension 2124
DFisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
interactive jobs are significantly faster even though our interactive CPW
didn't change much (20CPW to 30CPW).  I'm guessing that larger batch jobs
will show even greater improvement.
<clip>