Re: interactive sql not working

fixed

In your SQL session, press "F13" and then choose option "1. Change session
attributes". At the top of the screen, you'll probably see "Statement
processing" set to either "*VLD" or "*SYN". You want to reset it to "*RUN"
-- read the help on this field to get more info . ..

Angela wrote:
> I use to use interactive sql on the as/400 to make 'quick'
>changes to files.   Over the last several months it quit working on some
>of my 5250 client access sessions.  I was down to one session it worked
>on.  Now it does not work on any.  We are on V5.2  for CA.   Does anyone
>know what may have changed to no longer allow me to run this.    The
>last successful statement I was able to run was in the bigging of
>august.  Now it just tells me there is no syntax errors but doesnot run.
>

>Any help?

Mike Naughton
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Judd Wire, Inc.