RE: Data Transfer Tool

fixed

Hello Tena,

When you're at COMMON, make sure to stop by and visit me at the Vendor
Expo.

My company, RJS Software Systems Inc. offers a commercial product called:
RPG2SQL Integrator that allows you to directly read/write a MS SQL Server,
Access Database or Excel spreadsheet right from an RPG program.

Instead of running a regular sync process from the PC, you could have an
AS/400 program read the database as needed to retreive data from the
Access DB or update the Access DB.

This is  very easy to do from within an RPG program.

I can provide a demo at our booth or you can download a FREE demo version
from our web site.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Your Complete iSeries and PC Solution Provider"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 8
date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 07:43:22 -0400
from: Tena Hewes <THewes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Data Transfer Tool

Phew! Ok, let me see if I can clarify...
We have an application that runs on SQL server (An SQL database w/ an
Access

I hope this explains some things?
Thanks so much for the responses!
Tena