If you're open to commercial options, take a look at our WinSpool/400
Report Download software.

With WinSpool/400 you can interactively download any spool file from any
output queue.

For more information contact me directly or check out our web site.

Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Your Complete iSeries and PC Solution Provider"
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 898-3038
Fax: (952) 898-1781