My opinion is that it's OK to evaluate the "free for personal use" version at
work for "work-related" use but if you're going to keep using it you should pay
for it.

Hey Joe, you're not the only one - years ago in the BBS days I registered my
copy of the Zmodem file transfer engine DSZ because I liked it so much. At the
time I thought I must have been the only one who ever did that. I bet I still
have the little yellow license card they sent me laying around here somewhere.

-Marty

date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:21:24 -0500
from: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Free FTP client that "understands" AS/400?

What's the opinion of the list on using "Free for personal use" software
for work-related activities?
For a long time I thought I was the only person with a registered copy
of WinZip <grin>.