You'll like the Canadian government's new approach to raise more revenue.
They're planning to tax all foreigners living abroad.

(credit to Monty Python for that line).  :-)

PS - bad timing for American visitors to Canada.  The Canadian dollar
recently hit a high point (for the last several years) against the US
dollar, so your money won't be worth as much as it was even 6 months ago.

rick baird <rick.baird@xxxxxxxxx>
2004/10/06 15:10

Re: Toronto - COMMON planning...

20 degrees Celcius?

what the heck is that in american.  I gotta convert my cash, and now
my temperature?

you know, i'd go to other countries more often if it weren't for all
the ferners.  And nobody talks 'merikin.  they got a diffrint werd fer

to all my canadian friends and aquaintances, JUST KIDDING.