Nope. Back in those days, setting up the COMMON labs was so time-consuming
that we lab rats never got to go to the opening session stuff.... :-))

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell

10/08/2004 11:02 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        To:     midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject:        1991 COMMON Las Vegas

What is the possibility that any of you might have a picture from the 1991

COMMON Las Vegas conference where Bob LaBant and Harry Blackwell (??) the
magician unveiled a new series of AS/400s and then LaBant unveiled a real,

live tiger in a cage.

I need a picture of that if any of you happen to have one.

Dave, this is probably not the forum for this... but at least it's strange

and unusual ;}

Thank you!!

Have a blessed day!
Anne C Lucas