I recall that scene vividly form my seat in the audience and seeing pictures but do not recall were.

At 12:02 PM 10/8/2004, ALucas@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
What is the possibility that any of you might have a picture from the 1991
COMMON Las Vegas conference where Bob LaBant and Harry Blackwell (??) the
magician unveiled a new series of AS/400s and then LaBant unveiled a real,
live tiger in a cage.

I need a picture of that if any of you happen to have one.

Dave, this is probably not the forum for this... but at least it's strange
and unusual ;}

Thank you!!

Have a blessed day!
Anne C Lucas