Actually, I think this makes the new i5 models more "compatible" with the
rest of the world (PCs, etc.) as far as UPSs go ... they all seem to have
male connectors on those other platforms... it was always the AS/400 that
was "different"... so, perhaps this is a "good move" (for new customers, but
perhaps not so good for existing customers who are upgrading)?