UPS Signal Cable Problems with i5

fixed

Hi,

The UPS signal cable port on the back of the system, which for years has
been labeled as J14 has always been a female port.  It turns out that on
the 520 and 570 (I haven't seen a 550 yet) it is obviously labeled T1 and
now it's male!

Come on, give me a break.  So when you shell out for your new i5, you also
have to purchase a gender bender (obviously not included) to change your
signal cable port from male to female.

Was anyone thinking?

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com