Re: IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

fixed

Of my three 520 installs one in Indianapolis & Muncie IN came out of
Rochester, the one I installed in Cincinnati came out of Ireland.
Maybe Cincinnati is closer to Ireland than Rochester ?  ;-)

When on the phone to Rochester about some problems I complained that there
wasn't even ONE can of Guinness included in the shipment.  Several of
those sure would have helped these installs go better !  ;-)

...Neil

rob@xxxxxxxxx
2004/10/05 18:01
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

Where is it being installed - stateside?  That would be rather freaky.  If

it was overseas then I can see how IBM might have them first go through
some other port.  Perhaps it's already a trade in that's coming back
stateside?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

"Steve Landess" <sjl_abc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
10/05/2004 04:52 PM
Please respond to

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
IBM i5 520 built in Ireland?

FW: This is the i5 520 from IrelandAll -

I thought the i5 was being manufactured in Rochester...I guess I was
wrong!

I received this message today from my client's iSeries system
administrator, who received it from his IBM business partner.  (See below)

Steve