Thanks, Al & Rob,

Yes, the problem is that this design gives me one CLP every time
it goes around - I hadn't planned on have the pgm compile a new pgm
as well as recreating the file each time. Oh well, roll on V6 : ~

Since RPG is out, have you thought of using two CL programs?
One to generate the file and then the second to read it?

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission contains information that may be confidential and that may
also be privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient of the message (or
authorised to receive it for the intended recipient) you may not copy, forward,
or otherwise use it, or disclose it or its contents to anyone else. If you have
received this transmission in error please notify us immediately and delete it
from your system.

Email: internet.mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx