From: Sean Porterfield [mailto:sporter@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 7:38 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Printek 4500se on ethernet

Carl Galgano wrote:

> The way the print server work in the Printek, you need to set up 3
> outqs with 3 different logical printer (remote queue) names.  When
> using port 9100 printing, I am not sure you can specify the remote
> queue name. cjg

Carl, the 4500 has only one paper path.  The 4503 has 3.  We're wanting
to use one of these for pick tickets in a very high volume store.

If you happen to find the configuration program, I'd love to give it a
shot.  You're right about the Pony 100 web interface!

Thanks for the info.

or change list options,