I-Series Access File Transfer

fixed

Group:

 I 'm hoping to incorporate an I-series Access File Transfer from the
I-Series(AS400),  into a CL program.  I remember reading that this is done
using .BAT files but I can't seem to find the information on this subject.
Does anyone have any experience on how this is done or can you direct me to
information that relates?

Thanks,
Rob