>It can do it in V5R2...I dunno about earlier.

Keep in mind though, this is emulating NT4's domain structure, not the
newer Active Directory structure. That may not be a big deal, but it's
worth mentioning. I would point out that you can run a _very small_ PC
as your domain controller (P100 w/96Meg works fine for up to ~100 users)
so why not task an old PC you have sitting around.

>but iSeries NetServer cannot function as a
>Backup Domain Controller, nor can it dynamically replicate Logon
related
>information to WinNT Domain Controllers.

If I read that correctly, it can be the PDC only, and there can be no
BDC. This is not a setup you really want. Restoring a domain is _much_
harder than promoting a BDC to PDC.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President & CEO