I think the linelist option is not important anymore becuase you setup a direct SNA over TCP to two machines using two *ANYNW APPC controllers and some other magic from IBM (machine.network.SNA.IBM.COM and some tie-ing records in a database) this governs the route to the two machines. Your virtual LPAR must always be routed to the controlling LPAR but this is SNA.

We have a SNA over TCPIP setup over the VLAN so i can confirm that it works fine.

Wim

don yattaw wrote:

I have attempted to use AnyNet, but when I do so, it uses the "nonvirtual"
route to get to the other Lpar. Both Lpar's have ethernet cards with
configured tcp interfaces. The AnyNet solution means that I can't
specifiy a linelist for the controller and can't predetermine the route it
will take myself. I haven't actually attempted this for a while, but if
memory serves me (and at times it still does), this was the problem.