> I have a process that runs on my source 400.  If the
> process fails, it needs to run a program on the remote
> 400 that will run a different process.  The end message
> depends on the success or failure of the processes.
> I need to pass parameters and receive parameters
> on the remote call.

Here are some ideas to kick around: DDM file, DDM data queue, SQL
stored procedure, ICF file/communication program (client/server),
sockets (client/server), SBMNETJOB (on both sides).  Some of these
ideas can be combined with the idea that the program running on the
remote 400 can do RUNRMTCMD back to the local box...
  --buck