This worked for me..... Code follows.

Are you by any chance forgetting to move the *IN to the parm before the Return? Or does the CL Program use a DSPF that has these *IN's defined ?? Are the *IN's in the DSPF of the RPG Pgm CA or CF Keys ?? I didn't think it made a difference because I thought that even CA would send all Indicators but I'm not sure. I know they don't send back field values.

==================== J55INTST ================================

PGM

DCL VAR(&INKC) TYPE(*LGL) LEN(1)
DCL VAR(&INKL) TYPE(*LGL) LEN(1)

CALL P55INTST PARM(&INKC &INKL)

IF &INKC THEN(DO)
            SNDMSG     MSG('*INKC IS ON') TOUSR(SAVINOM)
ENDDO
ELSE DO
            SNDMSG     MSG('*INKC IS OFF') TOUSR(SAVINOM)
ENDDO

IF &INKL THEN(DO)
            SNDMSG     MSG('*INKL IS ON') TOUSR(SAVINOM)
ENDDO
ELSE DO
            SNDMSG     MSG('*INKL IS OFF') TOUSR(SAVINOM)
ENDDO

ENDPGM

C *ENTRY PLIST C PARM P0IN01 1 C PARM P0IN02 1 C* C MOVE *ON *INKC C MOVE *OFF *INKL C* C MOVE *INKC P0IN01 C MOVE *INKL P0IN02 C RETRN

call j55intst

dspmsg

From . . . : SAVINOM 03/23/04 14:35:01
*INKC IS ON