Yes - saw it once, probably back around V4R5 or V5R1.

...Neil

rick.baird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2004/03/17 15:56

cc

Subject
RE: Level Check

If the files are identical in fields and attributes, regardless of how or
when they were created, you will NOT recieve a level check.  are the files
different?

speaking of weird level checks though, last week, I had a program bomb
with
a level check.  The program had not been changed or compiled in several
months (but had been run many times) and the file that caused the level
check had not been changed in longer than that - it's a file from an
outside vendor accounting package, so we would have no reason to change
it.

yet, the level check did occur.  I didn't do any research on what might
have caused it for I was out of the office when it occured and I
instructed
the operator to recompile.  everything was hunky dorey afterwards.

has that happened to anyone else?

Rick