Bryan

Many thanks for your invaluable help

Rob Dixon

Bryan Dietz wrote:

Couldnt find it on line but in the manuals for v4r4 says:  (
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/BOOKS/qb3awg03/1.3.3.1?DT=19990309120548
)

The Memo to Users and Read This First are now available to customers that
use electronic customer support. You can order these documents for V4R4M0
by specifying this program temporary fix (PTF) number: SNDPTFORD SF98040.

If you are skipping a release level of OS/400, you should also order the
Memo to Users and Read This First for the release that you are skipping.
This will ensure that you are aware of changes that occured in skipped
release that could also affect your programs and system operations. You can
order these documents by specifying appropriate program temporary fix (PTF)
number:

Skipped Release                   Command to Order PTF
 V4R1M0                               SNDPTFORD SF98016
 V4R2M0                               SNDPTFORD SF98026
 V4R3M0                               SNDPTFORD SF98036

I could not send for the PTF's today, but maybe you could give it a try.

Bryan Dietz