We recently borrowed a 2729 to put in our 720 to run a 3581 LTO drive. I
assume the 3580 is a single drive; ours is a library. It runs fine. It reduced
our save time by about 1/3 over our 3570 drive attached to a 6501 (old I
know).

HTH,
Loyd

--
Mediocrity: It takes a lot less time and most people won't notice
the difference until it's too late. <http://www.despair.com/>