I guess the question becomes, why can others outsource what they need, but
not you?

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

Pat Barber <mboceanside@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/03/2004 07:54 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Tattoos & hugs: Malcolm's at it again!

You just put in summary form why maybe thousands of
folks are no longer "selling" the box. If IBM ever wondered
or cared about the sales drops or lost accounts they would
have "noticed" this little problem. They have not "noticed".

I have a bunch of "orphaned accounts" that I have had for
years. They have IBM gear because I sold them that gear. I
supported them. I brought them along. IBM had very little if
anything to do with the success of these accounts. They do
business with IBM because of me. I can't tell you how much
I resent IBM telling me what I should or should not have in the
way of staff. I believe the box is slowing going away because
of this stupid behavior.

The only way the 400 stays in accounts now is because the current
customer base calls IBM and orders another box! It has very little
to do with anybody out there actually selling anything. This will
not go on forever.