This appears to be an interesting concept, like a data miner, and some of
the concepts are useful.

In my case, I'm less worried about the technical/coding side than I am the
requirements side.  If I get the requirements right the first time and
understand the implications of what I'm doing, the development effort will
be more cost-effective because I'll provide more in the initial release and
have less rework to resolve the "user expectations <> developer
understanding" situation.

Besides, any given business process I examine might end up not being coded
or coded for another system.

-reeve