Will he still be able to see variable values?
Probably doesn't matter, the program called was written by his brother,
takes the user id and password and records them into a ftp script in
qtemp, runs the ftp script and then deletes itself.
In general I trust these fellows.  Just trying to be a good corporate
citizen and not leave anything in the clear.

"All creatures will make merry... under pain of death."
-Ming the Merciless (Flash Gordon)

Joe Giusto <jgiusto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
12/18/2003 07:36 PM
Please respond to

cc

Fax to

Subject
RE: Disallowing RTVCMDSRC

Make the source type CLLE and compile (thru PDM) with option 14.  F4 to
prompt, F10 for additional parms, pagedown and on the 'Debugging view'
parm
put *none.  Then when doing strdbg, he will see only (Source not
available.)

Joe Giusto II
Programmer/Analyst
Ritz Camera