Hi!

I know I can use the "RMVTCPTBL TBL(*IPFTR)" command to remove my IP
filtering rules. Is there any way (green screen or API) to activate a set of
rules or view/modify existing rules.

When I save the rules from OpsNav, I can see the file out there in the IFS.
When I call it up with EDTF, the characters appear double-spaced. If I could
just edit that file and activate the modified rules, that would be great!

FYI - If you are playing with IP filtering, make sure you have a non-TCP/IP
terminal available or schedule a batch job to do the "RMVTCPTBL TBL(*IPFTR)"
command 5 minutes after you try to activate the rules. The filters work very
well; if you mess up, NOBODY can get in!

TIA,
Richard