I had heard about that but I had three other CD's (that I failed to
mention) that I though were the Hiper and DB PTF's.  Those had a different
designation on their labels which made me think that they were included as
part of the order but still on their own discs.  Maybe this wasn't the
case.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571
daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Justin C. Haase"

                      <JHaase@jackhenry        To:       Midrange Systems
Technical Discussion
                      .com>
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>@SMTP@CTB
                                               cc:

                      09/29/2003 10:42         Subject:  RE: PTF Disc 5 of 4
???
                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Midrange Systems

                      Technical

                      Discussion

                      <midrange-l@midra

                      nge.com>

The cumes now come with Hiper and DB PTFs... That's what should be on the
5th disc.

jch