User profile perhaps?

Benjamin Franklin

"Mark Villa" <markvilla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
09/24/2003 08:58 AM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

RE: Accessing IFS using SNA

~~~Did you try the /QFileSvr.400 file system ?
~~~On the source system, create a directory
~~~where NetId is the network id of the remote system and
~~~System Name is
~~~its system name. These are the same that those used in STRPASTHR
~~~> Goal:
~~~> Server1:
~~~> http://server1/myifs/myfile.jpg

I have a valid /QFileSvr.400/RemoteLocationName
And I can access files and copy files just fine.
I am pretty sure I have the Map and Pass directives entered correctly,
Even tried a symbolic link.
I can't get farther than the HTTP Server "Error 403"
I have checked everything I can think of, user and password same on both
It is finding the file, just can't display it.
Original HTTP, OS Version=V5R1
My page says
403= cannot browse selected file
IBM HTTP Server 1.0
I think same error code as forbidden.
I can type in a filename known not to be in directory and get a file not
found error.