-----Original Message-----
From: rob@xxxxxxxxx

Would it really auto-configure if someone had renamed the command
CRTDEVDSP to CRTDEVDSPX like what happened here?  QAUTOVRT is a sick joke.
 To stop iSeries Access from creating sessions, (which runs CRTDEVDSP
under the covers) you have to rename the command.  This was a server only
machine that had no need for people to have sessions on it.