Joe Pluta wrote:

What's this 'brick'?

It's a black block of plastic with multiple twinax connections. It connects to the twinax port on the host. Each port supports multiple devices, the brick supplies the device connections. You connect your twinax terminal to the connection on the brick.

Oh, I've got those. For some reason I was thinking "VGA monitor" when you said "dumb tube" . . .

Jeff Crosby
Dilgard Frozen Foods, Inc.
P.O. Box 13369
Ft. Wayne, IN 46868-3369

The opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily
the opinion of my company.  Unless I say so.