This must be my problem. As I said, our testing was done using the
router's address, with NAT forwarding the traffic to the 400. Others,
like yourself, seem to be using the internal address successfully.

I was working with IBM on this one. I can't believe the support person
would have missed something so fundamental, so I must not have
accurately communicated my configuration to them.

In any event, I'm certainly glad that the subject came up again.

John Taylor