With a service program. I tried a PF constraint, just in testing and could
not come up with a good way to trap the violation exception. I haven't
tried since V5R2. Maybe the MONITOR instruction will be better for this.

Thanks,

Mark

Mark D. Walter
Senior Programmer/Analyst
CCX, Inc.
mwalter@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccxinc.com

|--------+------------------------------------------------------->
|        |          rob@xxxxxxxxx                                |
|        |          Sent by:                                     |
|        |          midrange-l-bounces+mwalter=hanoverwire.com@xx|
|        |          drange.com                                   |
|        |                                                       |
|        |                                                       |
|        |          04/29/2003 11:37 AM                          |
|        |          Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical |
|        |          Discussion                                   |
|        |                                                       |

<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>                             |
  |       cc:
                              |
  |       Subject:     Re: Using PF constraints

How do you have your database logic separate?

Benjamin Franklin

MWalter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/29/2003 10:28 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion