Re: Drooping connections (was blank)

fixed

I would end the SMTP server
ENDTCPSVR SERVER(*SMTP)
make sure it does not start on its own
CHGSMTPA AUTOSTART(*NO)
And load and look at the cover letter for PTF SF54611

I think your box is being used for spam. Or Someone is putting a program in a loop. I have a lot of users who drop the connection when their program starts looping instead of ending the program. I wrote a program to watch for this. I would post it here but my system is down for maintenance.

Regards
John Ross