In case you did not receive this note from Buell Duncan.

Also reminder of the January 20th Executive Perspectives Conference Call.
You really don't want to miss this call!   We have 1160 registered so
far....be
sure to dial in 15-20 minutes early so we can begin the call on time!!

Check out the details at:
      http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation/chate1

************

By now many of you have heard about the changes being made
in IBM Systems Group.  I will be taking on a new
responsibility as general manager, Developer Relations, IBM
Software Group.   Al Zollar, who is a highly talented and
experienced IBM executive and most recently general manager
of Lotus, will lead the iSeries team as general manager.

As I take on this new role, I want to personally thank you
for your outstanding support of iSeries and especially for
your business.  The iSeries has never been stronger -- from
our products to our development plans -- and the focus of
the iSeries team to help customers solve their business
problems has never been sharper.  That outstanding team
will soon follow last year's announcements of the IBM
eServer i890, which brought POWER4 technology to the
iSeries, and Version 5 Release 2 of OS/400 with an even
more exciting announcement.  The next generation iSeries
will deliver simplicity for customers in an on demand world.

In my new job, the focus of our team will be to recruit
developers and enable them to write applications that run in
an open, non-proprietary environment, which is so critical
in an on-demand world.  We will make sure that IBM continues
to bring you the very best solutions that our industry has to
offer.

Again, thank you for your business, your support and your
passion for iSeries!

Buell Duncan

Have a great day! and .... Enthusiasm is like a ripple in the water... It
spreads!

Anne C. Lucas, Project Exec, iSeries Customer Relationships, IBM eServer
iSeries Marketing
iSeries Nation web site:  http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation1  Chatting with
Citizens: http://www.ibm.com/eserver/nation/chate1

205/823-4831  T/L 537-9968,   800/223-3907 Pager eFax 1-501-325-2182
Admin Assist:   Margaret Walker  (914) 642-4107, tie line 224-4107 Fax:
(914) 642-6976, tie line 224-6976