Hello Group Hope All Is Doing Well
I am a system operator (formerly programmer rpg) but I was
wondering if I
could right  a cl something like the following in a CL
Program.

         PGM
                      DSPMSG QSYSOPR
                      WRKACTJOB
                       DSPMSG QFAXOPR
         END

I know this sounds silly but this is something that I have
to do in the
mornings and I didn't know if it would flip through all
the screens fast or
would it wait on me to hit enter to go to the next
command, plus I would
like to enter more commands shown once I learn how to do
them.  This job is
boring and I'm just trying to learn as much as I can. Any
and all help will
be appreciated. Other than these commands I have nothing
else to do except
load a printer with paper and change a ribbon. BLA. I've
done much more
advance work than this and if anyone has any other
commands that would deem
useful please fill me in. I'm all ears. I can't stand
looking at my terminal
screen all day doing these same commands over and over
again. But I am
thankful I have a job (this is just a job) I would much
rather have my
career back. We are at V4R5

Best Regards
Troy Dills