Pete:

True enough, but most list members don't want to see a thread of "Send me a
copy too!" replies that might go on for days. When I remember, I _try_ to keep
my replies snipped and I _try_ to reply only when I have something to
contribute that isn't a repeat of a bunch of other messages. Similarly, it
seems that I should collect requests off-list as long as I tell people where to
ask.

Further, the instructions include some warnings that are not elaborated upon by
IBM. Perhaps it's as simple as performance degradation during the trace;
perhaps there's a risk of overflowing internal trace spaces and hanging the
server. Who knows?

I simply felt it was best to split off the discussion for those who have a real
need. I try to respect the list members.

If a flood of requests hits this list, it won't be because I didn't try, eh?

Tom Liotta

--
Tom Liotta
The PowerTech Group, Inc.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/