Jim Langston

From: "Lou Ziegler"

While searching the Net, came across following at
http://www.midrangeserver.com/mso/mso012902-story03.html

>Other enhancements added to Create!form 2.3 include
support
>for creating bar codes in forms. Licenses for Create!form
start at
>$10,000, which includes the Create!form design tool, the
>Create!stream engine, which converts the print spool data
into
>the required format, and a license to print documents. The
>Create!email and Create!fax modules cost $5,000 each,
while the
>Create!archive module, which allows users to post
documents to
>a Web site, runs $10,000.

Question:
Are all packages this expensive?
Who buys this? And why?

We are a small shop.
We want to generate and distribute reports, economically.

Lou

==
Find businesses and have your business found: http://www.brabys.com