RE: Anyone want to take a stab at explaining "Work with Lifetime Statistics" in Service Tools ?

fixed

Chuck,
      have you tried cleaning the drive heads ? Also we had a looong save
one night when the library list was inadvertently changed, causing our save
command to default to compressing data, which took forever.
Another time it was a build-up of journal receivers - but you say it's not
a space increase.

Fiona