Hi Joe,

I think IBM has no interest in any of its small business customers, and
many BP's don't want to know either because there are no revenues in it.

The 150 is definitely a do it yourself machine. Treat it like a PC. IBM
never sold this machine directly, it always went through a third party.
Its a great machine, but like the so called portable, it was dead the
moment it was released because of IBMs attitude towards it.

IBM needs more machines like this - they are inexpensive and ideal for
small business. IBM backing is all important, nobody will buy a machine
that can't get decent support for, or cannot upgrade when it starts to
become obsolete.

Regarding upgrading the machine to V5R1. This may be tricky. Fax me your
rack config to (44) 1292 268466 and I will check to see if the upgrade
is feasible. Hopefully I will be able to help here.

Regarding trying to give IBM money -- It is full of sales prevention
officers!!!!

Syd Nicholson