Ops Console

fixed

Hi Andy:

I have been following your problems with the Ops Console on the forum.    I
was wondering if you and I could talk offline.
If you are interested please contact me via phone or at my personal email
at worlton@us.ibm.com or the Customer Satisfaction email at
rchcsat@us.ibm.com.
Bob Worlton,
Dept LJMA
iSeries 400 Customer Satisfaction / Quality
507- 253-2137 (tieline  553-2137)
E-mail:   worlton@us.ibm.com