We use ExTol on the 400, several trading partners (Wal*Mart, Walgreen's,
Publix, etc).  It handles almost every format you can imagine, pulling
data directly from your files and mapping it into the format that you've
defined.  It can, if you want, import into your files as well.  The tricky
part is understanding what the trading partner wants (which often-times
isn't what their printed standards say). There's a bit of a learning curve
to it, and they offer classes on it.  A big plus - their tech support is
outstanding!  When I get in a ditch, they're willing to get online and
pull me out.

Tom Hightower
Solutions, Inc
http://www.simas.com