Hoo-rah for fellow digest users!

I hope the users of this list that don't understand how others might use
this "great" tool do not treat the users they program for in this same
fashion!  Just because you do not use that method, does that mean it is not
useful to others?!?

I also subscribe to the digest mode.  I like to peruse each digest I get in
the summary at the top -- if there is a subject that I think may help me, I
TRY to find it in the deluge of reply-tos with no cleanup -- let alone
those reply-to's to reply-to's that are multi-indented!

I agree with fellow posts that it should be simple netiquette to trim and
get to your point.