Al,

We're not communicating real well...  You are like the vast majority of
folks on this list, in that I've found your ideas to almsot always be right
on target.  I mean on VERY difficult and/or technical topics, not the
$100-question-on-Millionaire variety...;-)  I've found a lot of people here,
like yourself, whose batting average is in the .900 range (well beyond some
of the REALLY good ones, whose batting average is around .400).

It appears that you believe I'm taking you to task.  But that's just my
writing...  Can't get across tone-of-voice, or facial expressions and body
language, or the daggone thing would be almost entirely emoticons and
overflow the length limit on posts...;D

Anyhoo... Just taking a five-minute break...  (Well.. gone over a little.)
Wanted to repeat the question, because I'm not asking you to DO anything
under the iNation flag...  Just, in your spare (heheh) time, you could think
about this question:  Whether the iNation could be useful in getting "the
paradigm we need to get these numbskulls back to" out where it catches the
public's radar...?

(That's independent of the question of whether you want to participate in
the iNation, yourself, or not...  In fact, your views might be more
objective if you're NOT a member, BTW.)  You might join the iSN-Citzens
list, just for the length of this discussion.. just so we don't clog up this
list with off-topic posts...  The Non-Tech or any of the other lists would
be fine, also, to me anyway...

jj