In marketing, some customers are VERY loyal to brand, and some aren't.  VERY
hard to get the first group to switch brands... (Unless you announce that
brand isn't going to be available, that is...:-)

Never worked on HP...  So what kind of DB does e3000 run on, and how hard
would it be to convert to DB2/400?  Are the reports true of a fair about of
in-house CBL?