Press Release, Nov 27, 2001

The Developer Group today announces the opening of their new office in
Kandahar, Afghanistan (across the road from the smoking hole that was
Mullah Omar's place).  Support for Fast400 will be provided from this
location using our high speed 1200bps Internet connection.  Anyone wishing
a refund is invited to visit our new office in person to collect their
refund in cows & goats.

PS - Chuck, I believe you're thinking of this: http://www.havenco.com/
located on Sealand, an old World War II military fortress located in the
North Sea, outside of UK territorial waters.
More Sealand info:
http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/8.07/haven.html
http://www.sealandgov.com/
http://www.fruitsofthesea.demon.co.uk/sealand/