Hmm, wonder what untouchable country or territory "they" settled in ? Isn't
there some island off of England that is being used for all kinds of
questionable stuff ? Not implicating England ! Seems like I was reading about it
somewhere last week. They draw the line at porn, but take any other kind of
website...

Chuck