Jan,

I couldn't agree more...!

But arrogance is part of human nature, no so much a feature of this
particular list, IMV...  And MOST on this list treat posts with respect,
regardless of who wrote them...

There IS a problem...  This list serves folks with a huge range of
experience, from the most to the newbie.  But two lists would require extra
administration, to keep the questions on-topic, and on the proper list...

Hard to tell which list would be appropriate, at times...  I've learned an
awful lot from what some would consider "newbie" questions...:-)

jt