Not sure - but try these guys:  http://www.kronos.com/

keith.nolan@dubport.ccs.ie
Sent by: midrange-l-admin@midrange.com
2001/11/23 05:22
Please respond to midrange-l

        To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Time and Attendance

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is anyone out there running a Time and Attendance
System (Using a Swipe Card system) that feeds directly to an AS/400, that
they can recommend..  Consultants at our company want to add a Time and
attendance system and change our Payroll system to a Windows Server
environment.  I would rather see something that runs on our current AS/400
but have no knowledge of this area to try to convince them...

Keith