From: <keith.nolan@dubport.ccs.ie>
To: <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 2:22 l
Subject: Time and Attendance

> Hi all,
>
> Just wondering if there is anyone out there running a Time and Attendance
System (Using a Swipe Card system) that feeds directly to an AS/400, that
they can recommend..  Consultants at our company want to add a Time and
attendance system and change our Payroll system to a Windows Server
environment.  I would rather see something that runs on our current AS/400
but have no knowledge of this area to try to convince them...