Thanks so much, Art, for your views...!

I think it boils down to what you said, "However, if that interface is
acceptable, a program written for green screen converts to HTML instantly.
And windows instantly."  And also if the price is acceptable.

It is hard to judge, accurately, how well existing products have met these
two key criteria.

Another fascinating point, among the many: "Our biggest complaint is that we
now have to use PC's, and we have installation issues, Windows version
issues sometimes, etc."  We are rassling with that same issue, are are not
sure if it's POSSIBLE to have a clean implementation on Windoze, for these
reasons...

Thanks again...

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)